Home  > SERVICE  > FAQ  >  What is the payment term of Joyful Fun for Inflatable toys?

What is the payment term of Joyful Fun for Inflatable toys?

2018-06-15

As same as other conventional trading, Joyful Fun payment term normally is that 30% of total amount as down payment, then, Joyful Fun manufacture inflatable products for buyer, the remaining 70% as balance is settled after product inspection but before shipping or handing over Bill of Lading.

Contact